New Zealand Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong
New Zealand Chamber of
Commerce in Hong Kong
meets for networking drinks
every third Tuesday
of the month at the
Mirage Bar (Lobby)
Renaissance Harbour View
Wan Chai, Hong Kong
6:30 to 8:30pm
Just turn up & enjoy
Subscribe to “This Week”, NZCCHK’s weekly newsletter keeping you up to date with issues, events and all things relevant to the economic relationship between New Zealand and Hong Kong, Macau and China. Click here.
Online Membership Application
The prime objectives of the New Zealand Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong (NZCCHK) are to provide a recognised forum between New Zealand, Hong Kong and the People’s Republic of China to discuss and promote business ideas, create a supportive environment that actively encourages and assist individuals and companies seeking to increase business and trade, and to promote and expand the business and general awareness of New Zealand.
NZCCHK holds regular functions which are informative and provide an opportunity to network with other members. We hope you will support these functions. We welcome your participation by either offering to serve on one of the sub-committees or offering suggestions for functions an/or speakers.
You can choose from two ways to apply:
1) Complete the Online Application form below; or
2) Download the pdf version of the form and submit by post.
Please complete the following online form to apply for Individual membership. Upon submitting this form, NZCCHK will issue an invoice addressed to you for the Individual or other annual membership subscription, currently HKD880 (Individual). There is currently no separate joining fee. The annual subscription is payable each year on the anniversary month of the date of joining.
Note that Individual membership is only in the name of an individual person (not a company). By submitting this online application form, the member agrees to abide by the rules of NZCCHK.
The Chamber maintains a database of members who qualify as Young Professional (YP). There’s no age criteria, just the member’s own determination that they would like to be listed on the YP database. Such members will receive communication re events etc. specific to YPs which may include activities with other international Chambers.
If you prefer not to apply online, you may download a pdf copy of this application form here. If using this method, you can mail the application form to NZCCHK, GPO Box 10159, Hong Kong enclosing your cheque for HKD880 (payable to “New Zealand Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong”).
This website is owned by the New Zealand Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong Copyright (c) 2007-2018 This page updated April 2018
How to apply
What happens once you’ve clicked “Submit Now” above?
Upon clicking “Submit Now” above the following happens:
1) Your details will be forwarded to NZCCHK immediately upon completing the Captcha code.
2) Upon receipt, we will commencing processing your application. This will include [a] entering your details into our membership database; [b] approval process in terms of the Chambers’ rules; and [c] issuing an invoice to you for the appropriate subscription amount (individual HKD880).
3) The invoice, which should be paid upon presentation, will be sent to you in pdf format to you e-mail address inserted above.
6) Once the ivoice is settled, you will receive a “Welcome to NZCCHK” e-mail.
7) The NZCCHK membership database will be updated. If you selected “opt-in” for Young Professionals, your membership record will be tagged as such and you will receive future information on events designed for this sector.
8) You will be subscribed to our weekly newsletter “This Week”.
You are then fully registered as a member of NZCCHK and we look forward to your participation.
If you have any queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: To avoid duplication, once you’ve clicked submit above this form will disappear and be replaced with an acknowledgement. Should you need to see the form again, please reload the page.
The following form is best completed on a desktop or laptop computer