New Zealand Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong
New Zealand Chamber of
Commerce in Hong Kong
meets for networking drinks
every third Tuesday
of the month at the
Mirage Bar (Lobby)
Renaissance Harbour View
Wan Chai, Hong Kong
6:30 to 8:30pm
Just turn up & enjoy
Subscribe to “This Week”, NZCCHK’s weekly newsletter keeping you up to date with issues, events and all things relevant to the economic relationship between New Zealand and Hong Kong, Macau and China. Click here.
This website is owned by the New Zealand Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong Copyright (c) 2007-2018 This page updated June 2018
Online Membership Application
Corporate Gold and Corporate Member
The prime objectives of the New Zealand Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong (NZCCHK) are to provide a recognised forum between New Zealand, Hong Kong and the People’s Republic of China to discuss and promote business ideas, create a supportive environment that actively encourages and assist individuals and companies seeking to increase business and trade, and to promote and expand the business and general awareness of New Zealand.
NZCCHK holds regular functions which are informative and provide an opportunity to network with other members.
Once a member, we hope you will support these events.
We welcome your participation by offering to serve on one of the sub-committees, become a spokesperson on specific topics or offer suggestions for functions an/or speakers.
Please complete the following form to apply for Corporate Gold membership.
Upon submitting this form, NZCCHK will issue an invoice addressed to your company for the Corporate Gold annual membership subscription, currently HKD 12,000 or Corporate annual membership subscription, currently HKD 6,600.
There is currently no joining fee.
The annual subscription is payable each year on the anniversary month of the date of joining.
Note that Corporate and Corporate Gold Gold membership is in the name of a business (not an individual). Individuals representing the business are referred to as “nominees”. By submitting this online application form, the member and its nominees agree to abide by the rules of NZCCHK (available via our Membership page).
If you prefer not to apply online, you may download a pdf copy of this application form here. If using this method, you can mail the application form to NZCCHK, GPO Box 10159, Hong Kong enclosing your cheque (payable to “New Zealand Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong”) for the subscription.
Note: To avoid duplication, once you’ve clicked submit above this form will disappear and be replaced with an acknowledgement. Should you need to see the form again, please reload the page.
What happens once you’ve clicked “Submit” above?
Upon clicking “Submit” above the following happens:
1) Your details will be forwarded to NZCCHK.
2) Upon receipt, we will commencing processing your application. This will include [a] entering your details into our membership database; [b] approval process in terms of the Chambers’ rules; and [c] issuing an invoice to you for the appropriate subscription amount (either HKD12,000 or HKD6,600 depending on category).
3) The invoice, which should be paid upon presentation, will be sent to you in pdf format to either [a] the “General E-mail” address entered above or [b] if no “General E-mail” is detailed, to the e-mail address of “Nominee 1” as entered above.
4) You will receive a “Welcome to NZCCHK” e-mail.
5) The NZCCHK website will be updated as follows: [a] your logo will be displayed on our Home Page in the scrolling new members’ “Welcome” box and Corporate Members listing; and [b] your logo and brief description will be displayed on our Corporate Members page and include your logo, summary and hyperlink to your company home page. Depending on your product or service offering, you may also qualify for listing on our KiwiShop page.
6) Your Corporate Nominees detailed above are automatically subscribed to our weekly newsletter “This Week”.
You are then fully registered as a member of NZCCHK and we look forward to your participation.
If you have any queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The following form is best completed on a desktop computer